Thursday 31 October 2019

25: First Project: Meal Planning and Shopping


I just SAVED 15 Days a Year!

It took me almost 10 hours to create a spreadsheet with my household meal plan.
All I can say is "How on Earth did I ever manage without it? It is fantastic!"


  1. I worked out all the nutrients required to build muscle and create a good strong body and mind
  2. I plotted 4 weeks on a spreadsheet
  3. Planned the ingredient of each meal into it
  4. Went online and looked up a local supermarket's order web site
  5. Located items
  6. Saved 'Favourites'
  7. Set up an account
And now....

  1. Never have to go to a supermarket again! 
    1. Save 3 hours a week 
    2. Fuel 
    3. Vehicle Maintenance
    4. Reduce my carbon footprint)
    5. Reduce stress
    6. Never run out
  2. Always have the ingredients required
  3. Save on cost of food by seeing and ordering specials
  4. Reduce food wastage
  5. Ensure nutritious fresh foods
  6. Did I mention saving approximately 3 * 52 hours = 156 hours = 15 * 10 hour days a year!


The Nutritional Plan

The nutritional plan I have created is brilliant!
It's mainly low GI and GL veggies with a small amount of meat and fish.
Every ingredient is listed and I can easily order from it.



Create Your Own Meal Plan

I will create a video to show you how I built this meal plan.
Or contact me and I can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment