Tuesday 29 October 2019

21: Supplements for Reducing Stress and Building Muscle

Supplements for Reducing Stress and Building Muscle

1: Reducing Stress and Fatigue
2: Stress Management
3: Energy
4: Building Muscle
5: Fish Oil

Supplementation is the fastest way to make sure you are getting all the essential and non essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids your body requires. An exceptional meal plan is still essential though.

1: Reducing Stress and Fatigue



Of all the things happening in your life Stress is the worst situation for longevity.
You want to get rid of it and for a quick fix you can try supplements as well as stress reducing activities:

2: Stress Management

  • Supplement: Magnesium powder added to water
  • Meditation
  • Breathing
  • Exercise
In the long run you want to get stress under control through other means.

3: Energy

So you are exercising a lot but running out of energy? These recommendations will fix that.
  • Supplement: B Complex
  • Supplement: CO-Q10
  • Hydration with water
  • Exercise
  • Sleep

4: Building Muscle



Vegan Chickpea Protein fortified with Minerals, Vitamins and Aminos

Oh it's so tempting to just jump into supplements because I know I could use them to really get into shape. But no, I won't. Supplements are a real food and I am not denying their ability to make a difference, I have seen it. For this blog I will be going through several months of just eating clean as I want to see if good food supports the objectives of building muscle mass.

Many supplements have lots of sugar and I am aiming to transform my body and mind with just natural foods. That said I will be using a chick pea protein to fortify my smoothies. I want to make sure that my body and mind receive all the nutrients they need. However I won't be using 'Bulk Up' or 'Slim Down' or any other formulae designed to shape your body. No I will just be using a natural pea protein to increase this important nutrient and cover my macro nutrient base.

5: Fish Oil

Omega 3 are Essential Fatty Acids required for so many functions of the body. The best source is from deep sea wild fish which is molecularly distilled and mercury free.

Benefits include:

  1. Heart health
  2. Brain function
  3. Joint health


No comments:

Post a Comment