Saturday 19 October 2019

2. What's the Plan?

For some years I have been preparing this blog. It probably started on my 50th birthday. I had smoked since I was 20, drank regulary, and had a reasonably sedentary life syle. I was overweight, had lots of wrinkles, and basically didn't know anything about healthy living.

I won't tell you too much about my position yet but rest assured, I was on the downhill slope of life.

I had to see the doctors. I was suffering from fatigue. Some days I could hardly get out of bed and I would often have this pain in my side and back. I would constantly have acid reflux and my idea of cleaning my teeth was to chew on whitening chewing gum.

That was 8 years ago. I don't have any of those conditions anymore. The journey from there to here was just prep work for this, the next phase. I have quit all the bad habits and I am now on my way to planning the next five years.

There are six areas of life to get to grips with. They are:
1: Health
2: Finances
3: Relationships
4: Vocation
5: Spiritualisim
6: Environment

In this blog I am going to share with you what I have learnt. And as we go forward, I am going to build and release resources to help other people achive some amazing results.

This is a personal journey. It is a quest to live life beyond the normal expectations. It will be mindfull, energising, and encouraging.

It doesn't matter where you are in life; you can always be a better version of yourself. One step at a time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment