Tuesday 29 October 2019

22. Organisation Tools from Google

Organisation Tools from Google

Google resources are impressive and free. I use them to help me plan everything I do.
But I keep my personal planning in a separate email account than my actual email so that there is no confusion. I am using this account only to organised my life. I am not using it for any other purpose.

How To Setup A Google Planning Account


1: Create a separate Google Account for your planning and home management

Sign up for a new Google Account. Don't use your existing one unless you are happy with sharing your information with other people.

a) Right click on the link below and from the drop down box, select 'Open link in Incognito window"  https://accounts.google.com


b) Complete the signup process


Be sure to remember your user name and password and use your normal email address as a recovery one when asked to provide one.

c) When you select 'Next', you will be asked for your phone number. 
(1) Make sure to select the correct country 
(2) Just put your full phone number in.


d) Complete the signup process and you will arrive at this Welcome Dashboard:
We are interested in the free applications of:


Calendar:  For planning
Drive:        For spreadsheets and documents

e) Setup the new Google Account on your smartphone:
Android: See www.androidcentral.com
Apple: See www.igeeksblog.com

Using Calendar

This is just a quick tutorial on how to use Calendar. We use it to plan our time and events.
You can also merge 2 or more Google Calendars.
Make sure to add Google Calendar as a widget to your phone.























No comments:

Post a Comment